Join the Scientific Nutrition Revolution
We can’t think of a better drink than hot-cocoa aka hot chocolate during winters. There’s something about chocolate; most of us adore it and want a taste of this sweet treat and it is always a big hit for any occasion. Chocolates are typically classified by the amount of cocoa present in it. The higher the percentage of cocoa in chocolate, the darker it is and the better it is for our health.
Don’t under-estimate the power of dark chocolate. It is high in anti-oxidants called flavonoids and several minerals. And anti-oxidants help fight free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in our body. Dark chocolate is also anti-inflammatory and helps improve brain’s function and cognitive performance.
Most hot-chocolate mix available in market are loaded with sugar and additives therefore we tried to make an artisan blend keeping the health of your loved ones in mind. The mix has been made low-glycemic to avoid any sugar-spikes and is easy to store in refrigerator. Go ahead and indulge yourself guilt-free in this hot-drink and also feel free to serve your guests.
How to make
- In a mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients well
- Store in mason jars and refrigerate for later use
- To make hot chocolate, take two tablespoons of hot-chocolate mix and add to 1 cup of warm to boiling water. Stir well before serving
Taa-daa ! Your hot-chocolate is ready for sipping
• 1 cup grass-fed A2 milk powder
• 1 cup coconut milk powder
• 1 cup Swerve (adjust amount to taste)
• 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. We prefer using Chatfield’s unsweetened cocoa powder as its allergic friendly
• 2-3 tea spoon organic cinnamon powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt