Healthy No-Bake Cookies
You are not alone if you are one of those who are struggling to find healthy snacks and quick bites. This cookie recipe is packed with nutrition and the best thing is that it is takes just a few minutes to make.
Green-banana promotes a healthy colon and acts like a pre-biotic. It is a resistant starch and doesn’t get absorbed by your gut. Therefore it doesn’t spike your insulin. Just two tablespoons of green banana flour has the same level of nutrition, as seven whole bananas; isn’t that amazing?
Dense in several minerals like zinc, magnesium, phosphorous and manganese, these cookies are also high in fiber and are helpful to reduce cholesterol levels. You can make a large batch and store it in refrigerator. So lets get started.
How to make
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend it well
- Divide the mix into 8 portions and round them into small balls
- Flatten the balls and place a pecan or walnut at the center of the flattened cookie
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving
Voila! Your quick and easy no-bake cookies are ready for serving
• 3 tablespoons of organic green-banana flour
• 3 organic in-season pitted dates
• 1/4 cup organic blanched almond butter
• 1/4 cup organic unsweetened and shredded coconut
• 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
• 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg powder
• Pinch of organic cardamom powder
• Some organic chopped pecans or walnuts for garnish