Gluten-free & Vegan Chocolate Cake
Who doesn’t crave for chocolate? And what’s better than a chocolate cake!! Call it death by chocolate by adding the extra chocolate frosting. Perfect for any special occasion and everyone’s all time favorite classic.
But you wished that you didn’t have to think about all those extra calories, nasty sugar spike and loading on those extra pounds.
Luckily you have us . MyHealth team is always finding creative ways to turn your cravings into healthy recipes which won’t bounce your numbers on the scale but would keep you healthy and you would be able to manage any allergies and auto-immune conditions.
So lets get started.
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a mixing pan. Pour all wet ingredients one by one and mix well.
- Pour the mix in the baking tray
- Bake for 30 mins . Use a toothpick to check if cake is firm otherwise bake for additional 5-10 mins.
- Let the cake cool in refrigerator for sometime before applying frosting
- Take two cans of overnight refrigerated coconut cream and whip out the cream portion out in a mixing bowl.
* Add unsweetened cocoa powder and confectioners monkfruit sweetener. Mix well.
* Coat the cake with first layer of frosting and then refrigerate the cake again for some time before applying the final coat.
Taa-daa!! your healthy , gluten free and vegan, low-carb and autoimmune conditions friendly cake is ready. Happy munching😋